About SERVPRO of Rexburg / Rigby
Skylar & Tamara Price
Owners of SERVPRO of Rexburg / Rigby
SERVPRO of Rexburg/Rigby is a Veteran owned franchise. Skylar and Tamara Price have owned and operated SERVPRO of Rexburg/Rigby for over 14 years now. 2021 brought a lot of changes for everyone. We here at SERVPRO made changes to help with everything. Mitchell Holt, and Brothers Brandon, Michael and Sean Kilpatrik all joins our ownership team. They are all Engineers and excited to help the good people of Idaho,Wyoming and Montana. They understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire, water, mold or asbestos damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our mission is to develop a hardworking team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness, and mutual respect and our vision is to be the #1 Cleaning and Restoration company.
SERVPRO of Rexburg/Rigby specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Rexburg/Rigby can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Rexburg/Rigby.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at (208) 523-5365.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau (Accredited) - Snake River Region
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC