If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (208) 356-0263

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Furniture Mold Removal

11/13/2017 (Permalink)

If you suspect an odor or stain is due to mold damage, extra care should be taken to restore your furniture.  First thing that you need to do is to stop source that allowed the mold to grow in the first place.  Mold thrives in damp areas such as your bathroom or basement.  

Sometimes unexpected damage can occur from a broken water pipe and it can reach furniture or other items in your home.  Mold can be dangerous and really requires the help of a trained and certified professional.  At SERVPRO of Rexburg/Rigby we have trained technicians who can safely eliminate any mold issue.

Other News

View Recent Posts