If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (208) 356-0263

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Maybe mold, maybe not!

5/2/2018 (Permalink)

Here we are using a moisture reader to find any moisture in the floors and walls that could be causing mold in this family’s home. The customer was concerned because their child had recently developed respiratory issues. The parents were suspicious that mold may be the culprit and wanted to rule it out. After finishing our inspection the results came up negative. It is always a good idea to check for mold if you have any lingering suspicions at all.

Mold is a fungus that likes to grow in spaces with lots of moisture. Leaks in roofs, windows, and pipes or places that have been flooded are all hot spots for mold exposure. Mold also grows well on paper and wood products, ceiling tiles and cardboard. It is a nasty little fungus that will try and make its way on anything it possibly can. Good News?! SERVPRO can help! If you are worried that there could be mold in your home or office please give us a call to receive your FREE mold inspection.

Other News

View Recent Posts